Information We Collect
The types of personal information users of our Website may submit include:
- Contact information (such as full name, postal address, job title, industry the job related to, country of residence, telephone number, and email address) and other information provided when contacting us through the contact details provided on the website.
- Information relating to events for which website users may register (such as dietary preferences, arrival and departure time).
Information We Collect by Automated Means
We may use third-party web analytics services on our Website, such as those of Google Analytics. These service providers help us analyze how users use the Website. The information collected for this purpose (including your IP address and other information collected by automated means) will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers. To learn more about opting out of these activities, click here (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout).
How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use the information described above to:
- provide the products and services you request.
- meet our legitimate business interests, including:
- communicating with you about, and administering your participation in, special events, programs, offers, surveys, and market research;
- responding to your inquiries;
- performing data analyses (including anonymization and aggregation of personal information);
- operating, evaluating, and improving our business (including developing new products and services; enhancing and improving our products, services, Website; managing our communications; analyzing our products and services; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions)
- in the context of a corporate transaction (e.g., corporate restructuring, sale or assignment of assets, merger); and
- protecting against, identify, and prevent fraud and other unlawful activity, claims and other liabilities and enforce relevant industry standards, and our policies.
- meet our legal obligations. We also may use the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
Sharing of Information
In addition, we may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government entities, and (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity. We also reserve the right to transfer personal information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution, or liquidation).
We may transfer the personal information we collect about you to recipients in countries that are not part of the European Economic Area (“EEA”). Those countries may not have the same level of data protection as the EEA. We will comply with applicable legal requirements providing adequate protection for the transfer of personal information to recipients in countries outside of the EEA, such as conclude standard contractual clauses. You have the right to request from us information about, including a copy of, the contractual safeguards we put in place to transfer personal data to a country that does not guarantee a level of data protection equivalent to that in the EEA.
Your Rights and Choices
To the extent provided by the law of your jurisdiction, you may request access to (and a copy of) the personal information we maintain about you or request that we correct, amend, delete, block, or move the information by contacting us as indicated below.
If, in spite of our best endeavors to ensure the correctness and accuracy of the data, you find us to be storing inaccurate, incomplete or not up-to-date data, please contact us as indicated below.
Where provided by law, you may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us or object at any time on legitimate grounds to the processing of your personal information, and we will apply your preferences going forward. In each promotional material we send you we give you the option to withdraw your consent at any time.
You also have a right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority for data protection in your country.
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide on the Website against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure, or use. While we have employed security technologies and procedures to assist safeguarding your personal data, no system or network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
How Long Do We Keep Your Information
Your information will be retained for as long as necessary for the purpose(s) for which it was collected and as required by applicable laws, regulations or a court/tribunal order. Personal data of individuals sending us inquiries is kept for 1 year after the last inquiry. Personal data for individuals participating in our events is kept for 2 years after the last event.
Links to Other Websites
Our Website may provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites may operate independently from us. Linked websites may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review. To the extent any linked websites are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for the websites’ or apps’ content, any use of the websites, or the privacy practices of the websites.
How to Contact Us
You can contact us at email@example.com.